Sunday, October 24, 2010

Text of email sent to Vermont Fed Legislators

To Vermont US Senators Patrick Leahy and Bernie Sanders, and Congressman Peter Welch:

Citizens in the US can be blacklisted against getting justice in courts and protection and service from police. Police are only willing to arrest, harass, threaten, and set up those on the list for arrests and to be railroaded to prison. Those on the list will not get justice in courts, only abuse, being ripped off, and getting railroaded to prison. The US “Justice” System is rated lowest in the industrialized world.

In Brattleboro, Vermont, the owner of Marks Motors Inc., was ripping off employees and the public, breaking laws regarding selling “clone vehicles”, stolen vehicles, vehicles without titles, violating registry of motor vehicle rules, and the owner is known to grab male employee genitals and buttocks. I stood up to being ripped off, having my life threatened, and to the male on male sexual harassment and was fired as salesman. Mark Lanoue claimed to me that he has bought and paid for the police and the courts and that I would be killed if I got in his way. My complaint to State and local police seems to have been ignored. Police will claim that just about any matter is a “civil matter”, doing nothing for blacklisted crime victims. So, I sued Mark Lanoue, small claims. I had to serve Mark 3 times for the same matter, 2 judges recused themselves right before scheduled hearings, and after a hearing was held after much time, 5 weeks later, there is no answer from the court on the matter brought to small claims court. Can courts be run like this? It appears they are rigged, poorly run, and not worthy of public respect.

When I owned property, a home, and ran a small business in Connecticut, I was blacklisted for proposing legislation to elected officials. I faced a year and a half in prison for a drug dealer biting into my ear and punching me repeatedly in the face, for my not wanting him to sell cocaine in downtown Stafford Springs. I bled down my neck to my underwear. I dialed 911. Police were not willing to arrest the drug dealer, and arrested me for assaulting the drug dealer’s fists with my face and his teeth with my ear. I resisted being mugged on my property and got a year in prison for the “offense”, and was told I would get more prison if I did not leave Connecticut and shut my mouth. At the time I was sentenced to prison for resisting being mugged, a man who raped a 3 year old got probation, and others with my same charges as I received for resisting being robbed at knifepoint, who caused facial disfigurement beating their victims, while on probation, didn’t get prison. Should a crime victim attacked on his, or her, own property get prison after being denied protection and service by police? Former Congressman Chris Shays was willing to have a Congressional hearing on my case and others. Will you initiate a Congressional and/or Senate hearing on the matter of citizens being blacklisted and held as political prisoners in the US?

stevengerickson AT Yahoo Dot Com

More information:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2010/07/anatomy-of-blacklisting-in-usa-and-uk.html

and

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2010/10/crap-justice-in-us-world-knows.html

I wrote George W. Bush about not getting protection and service from police in downtown America, sending off the letter 9-15-01, I was attacked on my property 10-11-01, and got a year in prison for the "offense". Text of that letter and one I sent to Obama in 2009, click:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2009/07/letter-mailed-off-today.html

-

No comments:

Post a Comment