Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I want to feel you in me"- says male boss to male employee


Mark Lanoue, owner of Mark's Motors Inc., Brattleboro, Vermont, and Olympic Motors Spofford, New Hampshire, photo taken August 2009, drinking at work during the day. Mark Lanoue was a sales manager for Bob Rountree for many years. Rountree is the owner of Ford of Brattleboro and Kia of Keene. Many people think his name is spelled, "Roundtree".

The State of Vermont has delayed my small claims case against Mark Lanoue for the 3rd time just days ago. I'm concerned.

Mark threatened my life and fired me, for telling him to stop the sexual harassment, sexual grabbing, and to stop stealing money out of my pay. He stole money out of the other salespersons' pay the same day he stole from me. Lanoue has a history of this, and saying, "I want to feel you in me", to male employees as he grabs the male employee's buttocks or genitals.

Mark Lanoue has allegedly hired thugs to beat me up and/or kill me. I reported this to the New Hampshire and Vermont State Police. I also made a complaint to Brattleboro PD. There have been no questions, no follow up, and seemingly no action. I went into hiding September 2009, not staying in my own apartment, to avoid a severe beating and/or being killed. I started out the year, last year, as a salesman for Mark Lanoue. I outright owned owned a 2002 Saab Convertible and 1996 4x4 Chevy Pickup. After making Mark over $100,000 I have no vehicle, no apartment, no anything, and have to watch my back.

Lanoue claims to own the courts and New Hampshire and Vermont State Police due to his "generosity". Lanoue runs a children's charity with a felon, Michael Guglielmo, who was let out of prison after having a machine gun shoot out with State Police.

Mark Lanoue, who probably has Canadian parents, claims to be "Greek Mafia". So, does Mark Lanoue own the police and courts? Will I get beaten to a pulp or killed before any hearing in small claims court for my back pay and damages is held?

[Videos and info found here]

-


Picture of Michael Guglielmo, a former convict and inmate of New Hampshire and Connecticut [found here]

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2009/09/bi-polar-meltdown.html

-

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment