Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reasons

My reasons for blogging on the internet are below the below picture.


The government and US court version of giving us the truth


I was asked why am I bitching, ranting, and raving on the Internet. What am I getting out of complaining here and other blogs, exposing other cases of Judicial, Police, Prosecutorial, Attorney, and Official Misconduct?

Well, I am showing that this is "pattern and practice". If it happens in one part of the US, it can, and will happen everywhere.

I would like the Judiciary Committee in Connecticut address cases of abuse and pass laws to best serve their constituents. I would then like to see this happen across the US.

William "Bill" Doriss talks about his case of Connecticut Judicial Abuse [here]. His case highlights what a circle fuck the "justice system" really is.

I am sending the above text to key members on the judiciary committee in Connecticut and am posting the email to them [here].

-Steven G. Erickson
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

The above sent to: Toni.Walker@cga.ct.gov, William.Tong@cga.ct.gov, Bruce.Morris@cga.ct.gov, Themis.Klarides@housegop.ct.gov, DebraLee.Hovey@housegop.ct.gov, Gail.Hamm@cga.ct.gov, Kenneth.Green@cga.ct.gov, Minnie.Gonzalez@cga.ct.gov, Gomes@senatedems.ct.gov, Eric.Coleman@cga.ct.gov, Charles.Clemons@cga.ct.gov, John.A.Kissel@cga.ct.gov, mlawlor99@juno.com, McDonald@senatedems.ct.gov


[click here] for my personal reasons for sending the above



* * * *
* * * *

Is there a link between Obama, Afghanistan, and the Heroin Trade?
[link]

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment