Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Risking my skin?

To Charles "Don" Clemens or to whom it may concern at the Connecticut Capitol:

After appearing at a public hearing at the Hartford Capitol Legislative Office Building, it is my belief that a division of the Connecticut State Police, the Capitol Guard, were out to terrorize and intimidate Chris Kennedy, and I, for exercising our right to Free Speech, contrary to what police want us to be able to say. Should I fear arrest and imprisonment, just for exercising my right to redress grievances to public officials?

I am posting this email to you [here].

What I am talking about can be [found here], and that is my opinion on today's legislation regarding whether or not police should be able to keep their information secret from the public.

If you don't see me appear before you today, please look into my being falsely arrested to prevent me from expressing my opinion.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment