Monday, October 20, 2008

Curry on Rell

Email in to me blasting Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell?:

"CCR: Has the Lt. Governor, Jodi Rell [Connecticut], been implicated?

CURRY: When her son was found by state environmental officers to be running a stolen property ring out of her basement for Skidoos, the environmental officerswho made the arrests had their careers threatened. They suffered until it hit the press and then the administration backed off. She denied any involvement in the retaliation.

Again, Connecticut's extraordinary unwillingness to investigate the apparent corruption of its own elected officials saved her from further public embarrassment. In any event, she has been a happy, willing partner and an insider in the Rowland administration for nine years." [more]

* * * *

The Steven G. Erickson Mugshot

The above is the Steven G. Erickson Mugshot (taken Oct. 2001), former Political Prisoner, People's Republik of Corruptikut Inmate # 305662



I pepper sprayed an attempted mugger, a felon who attacked me from behind in my dark driveway admitting on the record to demanding money from me, telling me he'd kill me if I did not. Brian Caldwell was given immunity to prosecute me for defending myself with pepper spray. Self-defense is not legal in Connecticut. I was sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation based on Connecticut State Troopers, Amaral and Langlois, perjury. [re-post from here]

* * * *

My letter to George W. Bush mailed 9-15-01 [found here], the set up for my false imprisonment occured 10-11-01. I got a letter back indicating Bush actually read my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment