Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Futile?


Steven G. Erickson lets Official Connecticut have it. Note: www.freespeech.com links no longer go to posts intended.

[click here], link added April 9. Should married and Divorced Fathers be subject to arrest just for legally being on school grounds, and for legal expression of Free Speech?

[click here] for my complaint and allegatins to CT Atty Gen. Blumenthal regarding the shenanigans, lies, financial improprieties, and attorney misconduct of Ellington, Connecticut, lawyer Michael H. Agranoff.

[click here] if you report felonies committed to a judge, elected official, or others working on the taxpayer's dime, are they guilty of these crimes?

* * * *

April 2, 2008

To: Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs and to whom it may concern:

I believe there was orders given down from top of Connecticut State Police, to ensure I was targeted to lose my livelihood, home, net worth, family, and all aspects of my life in retaliation for what I wrote in newspapers and laws I had proposed to elected officials against the wishes of Arthur L. Spada and others. I believe there was a police policy of having computers hacked into and making sure they fried when I, and others, tried to lodge complaints against Connecticut State Police Officers, including former Commissioner Arthur L. Spada. Internal Affairs Officers have, to this date, refused to do their jobs investigating my complaints. Please see to it, that an honest and thorough investigation of my past, and current police misconduct allegations, is done.

I am posting this email to you, here:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

I was arrested by Troopers Amaral and Langlois 10-11-01 for resisting being mugged on my property, 5 Church St., Stafford Springs, CT. Amaral and Langlois later committed perjury at a rigged trial presided on by Judge Jonathan Kaplan, saying I never requested to make a complaint against Brian Caldwell.

My assailant, a felon, Brian Caldwell was encourage by officers to threaten, harass, and attack me over a period of time in Stafford Springs. A druggie felon was also threatening me at my former Somersville properties with the knowledge of Troop C officers. Alleged State Registered Confidential Police Informant Barbara Sattel was allegedly offered $10,000 by now, Col. Thomas Davoren, to set me up for a police beating and false arrest. I believe there was a conspiracy to have me arrested and imprisoned and the cover up of police misconduct and crimes, has gone on into recent times.

I had proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to State Senators Guglielmo and Kissel, and former Rep. Mordasky. Mordasky’s aid, Rosemarie, informed me that the State Police liaison said police were going to retaliate against me for proposing legislation regarding police, for wanting to sue police for violating my civil rights, and for what I had written in newspapers printed as letters to the editor. I was advised by Rosemarie to sell my properties and leave Connecticut before it was too late for me.

Colonel Barry answered me regarding what I could, and could not propose, as far as legislation regarding police, he was answering questions I had posed to elected officials, not him, I felt threatened for having tested what was supposedly protected by the First Amendment. Is it proper for police to answer questions posed to legislators, not police?

I would like Barbara Sattel, Brian Caldwell, Peter Coukos, and Police Officers, Mulcahey, Langlois, Amaral, Sticca, Barry, Izzarelli, Lynch, Wheeler, Fox, Davoren, Internal Affairs Officer Wack, Arthur L. Spada, and Judge Jonathan Kaplan investigated for being involved in spying, retaliation, and for crimes related to my false arrest, imprisonment, collusion, felonies and/or others crimes. Please refer to the past complaints I filed, that weren’t honestly and adequately investigated for more information.

I told Senator Guglielmo that officers were bragging around town that I was going to go to prison before trial. Judge Jonathan Kaplan stated to me that I was guilty and going to prison before the rigged trial. I believe former Connecticut State Police Commissioner was in contact with Judge Jonathan Kaplan to see that I didn’t get AR and that I went to prison in retaliation for my complaints and for what legislation I had proposed to elected officials.

Are the Connecticut State Police going to actually fairly investigate police misconduct complaints, starting now, and end the policy of covert operations, domestic spying, and retaliating against citizens that lodge complaints or propose legislation to elected officials to clean up the ethics mess in the Connecticut State Police?

-Steven G. Erickson

972 Putney Rd #156

Brattleboro, VT 05301


Sent to dps.feedback@po.state.ct.us


My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *



Former Norwalk Connecticut Mayor Bill Collins testifies in front of the Judiciary Committee legislators in Hartford about police officers throwing beer bottles up on his porch, abducting citizens wearing ski masks, and beating citizens in abandoned warehouses.

* * * *



Enfield Connecticut landlord, Donald Christmas, tells how police targeted him for arrest, prison, and losing his properties for wanting to sue police, for proposing legislation Civilian Oversight of Police, and for evicting 3 prostitutes against the wishes of police.

I, Steven G. Erickson, a former Connecticut landlord, evicted 3 prostitutes against the wishes of police, set up to sue police for violating my civil rights, proposed Civilian Oversight of police to elected officials, AND also got "mouthy" to newspaper reporters. I did get railroaded to prison.

* * * *

[click here] for a recent email I sent to Connecticut legislators

[click here] Are Connecticut State Police merely a Domestic Spy Operation?

No comments:

Post a Comment