Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm not willing to live in a Police State


To:
senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov

I am very concerned about Vermont's plan to introduce "chipped" driver's licenses with an RFID chip. I explain my opposition to this, and why, here:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/02/rfid-chips.html

When I lived in Connecticut and owned rental property, I was not getting protection and service from police, so I proposed Civilian Oversight of police. My picture and information was then distributed to police departments and I was to be arrested. A police informant was told to attack me on my property. Only I was arrested and was sentenced to a year in prison for pepper spraying my attacker.

Ken Krayeske, the Green Party campaign manager for Connecticut Governor candidate, Thornton, was put on the Connecticut State Police secret "Enemies List" his picture and information was sent out at roll call and he was arrested on sight, facing prison. [link]

White Plains, New York, resident Elena Sassower, tried to get you information on judicial corruption. Hillary Clinton saw to it that she was arrested and railroaded to prison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch3TJa3WSrk

If "chipped" driver's license are required in Vermont, I will leave to live in an American State.

If RFID becomes national law for us to have an "internal passport", I will leave the US and not look back.

-Steven G. Erickson

* * * *

Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) [website]

No comments:

Post a Comment